Turn Two Cubes into a Rhombic Dodecahedron I
Rearrange pieces of two cubes to form a rhombic dodecahedron.
- Cut out eight pattern pieces from card stock.
- Fold along the dashed lines.
- Glue together to form tetrahedra.
- Tape four tetrahedra together as shown so that they hinge along the edges. Leave a small gap between the pieces.
- Tape the other four tetrahedra together in the same way.
- Fold the pieces up one way and you create two cubes. Turn the two cubes inside out and put them together to make a rhombic dodecahedron.